Sunday, October 26, 2008

Great Aussie blogs

There are some fabulous Australian blogs that have been very helpful to me. Jean Williams' one, to which I have linked, is called in all honesty and helps me to get some insight into a woman's point of view, and also has terrific thoughts on living as a Christian and also about teaching aspects of Christian truth.
I guess most of Jean's readers are sheilas, but I reckon the blokes are missing out if they don't read and consider what she has to say.

1 comment:

Louisa Claire said...

Hello! I found your blog through Facebook (the Blognetworks are a great system!) I too love Jean's blog. In fact I featured her blog on mine the other week...such a helpful and edifying read! My blog is Where the blog are you?(Bloggingaussie.blogspot.com) a blog aimed to connect Aussie bloggers. We feature a different blog each day. It's lots of fun! Hope to see you in the blogosphere sometime soon. Cheers ,Louisa